Candy Corn Printable
Candy Corn Printable! Print out our free template then decorate with your craft material of choice!
- Acrylic Jewels Assorted Colors
- Large Flat Alphabet Beads
- Private: Wood Alphabet Beads Assorted Colors
- Rainbow Feathers
- Iridescent Glitter 4 oz.
- Private: Blue Glitter Glue 8 oz.
- Gold & Silver Jingle Bells 13mm
- Glitter Poms Assorted Sizes 75 Pack
- Rainbow Poms Assorted Sizes 100 Pack
- Colored Craft Sticks
- White Card Stock
- Craft Glue
|To download our free Candy Corn printable, click the “template” button under the image of this project.|
Place the bags of poms in front of your child and ask them to identify and sort the colors. Young children will enjoy placing these fuzzy pom accessories on the candy corn.
Use oil pastels for the orange and yellow sections of the candy corn. Fill in the top section with white glue and iridescent glitter. Finish by outlining the candy corn with gold glitter glue.
Have your child search for different craft materials in white, orange and yellow. We used feathers, craft sticks, beads, stickers, and even jingle bells. Encourage them to be creative with the materials.